You represent and warrant the following to be true:
- You have provided accurate and true information of your PC component that you subsequently received an offer and reference # for.
- The information and personal details provided above is true and accurate.
- The PC component is in good, operating condition and there are no parts missing or damaged.
- You are the sole and rightful owner of the PC component and it is not stolen, counterfeit or fraudulent and are therefore able to sell it to SellMyPCPart.com
- You have and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree to the following:
- You agree to place the item in the mail within the next 4 days otherwise the offer may expire.
- You understand that SellMyPCPart is located in Canada and that your item will be transiting across the border. We will provide a prepaid shipping label and we will be responsible for customs/duties. Any suspected or found irregularities with the package will be denied and/or reported to the appropriate authorities.
- You agree to release SellMyPCPart of any claims or liability from the shipping carrier while items are in transit and in possession of the carrier.
- To ensure all personal data on your storage devices and/or memory chips are removed prior to shipping.
- SellMyPCPart does ensure that data is professionally erased to a point where it may not be recoverable but does not make any guarantees. You agree to release SellMyPCPart from any claim or liability with data stored on the product you send us.
- If accepting payment through PayPal, you understand and agree to any fees that PayPal may charge on your end.
- Your next steps, including packaging and shipping details will be provided on the next page after agreeing to the terms above.